Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Mud Room"

























I always wished I had one of this room in my house, a Mud Room!

It doesn't sound very nice but the idea behind is cleanness and organization, in my opinion. Love this particular space from top to bottom. The Slate Tiles are beautiful and perfect for this high traffic area. There are tall cabinets with doors so items can be concealed. The bench is arched and comfy and above the coat rack is wide enough to hand few jackets, not the entire closet.

I live in south Florida and this architectural detail is hardly ever used by builders. Our homes have massive entrances and very tall ceilings with large windows.

Do you have an area in your home to convert into a Mud Room. I think I do, will keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment