These 2 photos shows clearly the problem and the solution for this particular space, which could be very common.
- The space in the shower enclosure was kept the same but new 13 x 13 Italian porcelain tiles were install on the walls.
- On the floor of the shower 5 x 5 tumble marble tiles looked spectacular.
- A Stone & Labrador Brown marble border gave a final touch among an old world bronze shower head set.
- An opening or niche (1x1 tumble marble tile inside) was made for extra space for shampoos, etc., finished with a stone border to match.
- The custom shower door was a great addition. It looks clean and elegant and it's not high maintenance at all.
- Walls were painted a strong leaf green, very transitional.
- On all floors of the condo, a 20 x 20 porcelain tile was installed on a diagonal style. Only this guest bath floor tile was done strait, easy for the installer and a break on the design.
- Accesories to be chosen!
More to come...